I love to give bonuses upfront. : )
♥ They say if you're bisexual, you're confused. If you're gay, it's a sin. If you're skinny, you're on drugs. If you're fat, you look nasty. If you're dressed up, you're conceited. If you dress for comfort, you're a slob. If you speak your mind, you're weird. If you don't say anything, you're a punk. If you are sweet to strangers, you are fake. If you cry, you're a drama queen. If you have male friends, you're a whore. If you have female friends, you're a player. YOU can't do anything without being labeled. We live in a society where people don't seem to be able to survive if they're not judging someone. If you're proud of who you are and don't care what others think about you, please copy and paste and repost on all social networks! Additionally, I hope and pray you will NOT participate in judging others or passing these labels on. Life is too short to waste time with all that. Pass on acceptance, lots of LOVE and smiles to as many people as you can!! ♥
This was a post on Facebook I came across and changed the ending which originally included a cuss word. Cussing has its place in my opinion, but this message is SO worthy of being passed on and the cuss word was not worthy. So this is my version of the post, and I hope you will pass it on. Simply copy and paste from heart to heart to be sure you have the entire post!
I want to share with you some real triumphs for all of us and our community--
1) We reached 15,500+ hits on Pain Sufferers Speak's main blog and we have 200+ Helpful Links and many more coming soon
2) We reached 15,700+ hits and #5 on the xee.me "Wall of Fame" which spreads the word about PSS and enables us to help more people worldwide
3) We now have 9300+ followers on Twitter and last Friday 3/16/2012 we reached #1226 in the GLOBAL FOLLOW FRIDAY competition and #112 in the USA which also spreads the worldwide word to reach more people in need
4) Our PRIVATE and SECRET Facebook PSS Family Support group reached 513 members on 3/17/2012 which provides 24/7 support for every member
5) Our PSS LinkedIn OPEN and PUBLIC Networking Group reached 294 members and I have been honored to connect with 1400+ professionals on LinkedIn in my profile
6) On Google+ under Liz Hall there are 4715 in my circles and 1957 have put me in their circle, and PSS's Google+ page has 170 in its circles and 97 have PSS in their circles
7) BranchOut has reached 700 contacts with professionals and individuals worldwide
To sum it up, every day Pain Sufferers Speak's global community helps make connections for many people worldwide while sharing information and advocating for many worthy causes across lots of social networks. We are stronger together than we are alone, and I believe that "Knowledge IS Power". Thank you for helping make this an ever-growing and ever-evolving family with so many Pain Brothers and Pain Sisters all over this beautifully diverse planet of ours. Hit those share buttons and spread the word so we can reach more people who feel alone in their pain and suffering. After 16yrs living with chronic pain and 26 yrs living with chronic illness, I know the only thing worse than pain itself is feeling isolated and lonely. Please take a moment and think carefully about your family and friends.......how many of them NEED to not feel alone anymore? How many NEED to connect with others who understand their life's challenges? OR maybe you know a caregiver or health care worker or family member who needs support? Do you know someone or have you been recently diagnosed with a new condition and want more info? All of this is ready and available and ALWAYS FREE online with Pain Sufferers Speak. Each of you is vital to this family we have created together. You will never just be a number with me or the community. It is my passion to see our collective knowledge continue to grow as we share information with one another. It is my pleasure, helping to enable all of you to have a safe haven where talking and communicating about your pain is encouraged and accepted as the healthiest choice you can make for your body, mind and spirit.
Hope you all enjoyed your St Patrick's Day (if you celebrated) and, if not, I hope your Saturday was wonderful. Wishing all of you a Super Blessed Sunday! Sending each of you unconditional love and virtual hugs to get you through the hard stuff life throws at you!
Liz Hall : )
Founder and Admin for Pain Sufferers Speak's Global Community